NEXT WEBINAR | THURS JUNE 4th
AT 1PM CT/2PM ET/11AM PST
PRESENTER: SANDY LEWIS
TOPIC: "INSPIRED LEADERSHIP"
Sandy is one of the first 80 people in the world with a Master’s of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) degree from the University of Pennsylvania. She has also contributed to several books, most recently “Character Strengths Matter - How to Live a Full Life” and “Making Hope Happen - Create the Future You Want for Yourself and Others.”
In 2014, Sandy founded Positive Shift Coaching to help clients shift towards an authentic and positive future. She has helped transform a wide variety of organizations from major Silicon Valley companies like VMware to growing family-led small businesses.
Education, Certifications, Additional Trainings and Awards;
- Master's of Applied Positive Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
- BA, Psychology, Trinity College of Vermont
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, The David L. Cooperrider Center
- C-IQ Enhanced Skills Practitioner
- Senior Professional Human Resources designation, Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- SHRM-SCP, Society of Human Resources (SHRM)
No advance registration required to join the webinar!
Join by Computer:
- Visit zoom.us/join
- Enter the Webinar ID 324-383-6338
- Click Join
- Select "Join with Computer Audio"
Join by Phone:
- USA Dial: +1 646 558 8656
- Int'l Dial: +1 669 900 6833
- Meeting ID: 324 383 6338
- Participant ID: 13
For more info, please contact: Barb Gray, at firstname.lastname@example.org or