NEXT WEBINAR | THURSDAY FEBRUARY 4th
AT 1PM CT/2PM ET/11AM PST
PRESENTER: SANDY LEWIS
TOPIC: "VIA CHARACTER STRENGTHS
GET TO KNOW YOUR GREATEST STRENGTHS"
MAKE SURE YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS PRESENTATION!
TAKE THE FREE "VIA STRENGTHS SURVEY" PRIOR TO THE WEBINAR.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY NOW!
Sandy is one of the first 80 people in the world with a Master’s of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) degree from the University of Pennsylvania. She has also contributed to several books, most recently “Character Strengths Matter - How to Live a Full Life” and “Making Hope Happen - Create the Future You Want for Yourself and Others.”
In 2014, Sandy founded Positive Shift Coaching to help clients shift towards an authentic and positive future. She has helped transform a wide variety of organizations from major Silicon Valley companies like VMware to growing family-led small businesses.
Education, Certifications, Additional Trainings and Awards;
- Master's of Applied Positive Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
- BA, Psychology, Trinity College of Vermont
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, The David L. Cooperrider Center
- C-IQ Enhanced Skills Practitioner
- Senior Professional Human Resources designation, Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- SHRM-SCP, Society of Human Resources (SHRM)
No advance registration required to join the webinar!
Join by Computer:
- Visit zoom.us/join
- Enter the Webinar ID 324-383-6338
- Click Join
- Select "Join with Computer Audio"
Join by Phone:
- USA Dial: +1 646 558 8656
- Int'l Dial: +1 669 900 6833
- Meeting ID: 324 383 6338
- Participant ID: 13
For more info, please contact: Barb Gray, at firstname.lastname@example.org or