The Cohort is for anyone looking to advance their coaching skills, and pursue AG Coaching Certification; Level 1 & Level 2. The Cohorts will provide the mentor & peer coaching hours required in order to apply for AG Coaching Certification.
The Purpose of the Cohorts?
The Cohort exists to support new coaches in their development as a coach and their coaching practices. The Cohort provides opportunities for coaches to sharpen their skills with support from seasoned coaches. The Cohort goal is to take the principles a coach learns and apply them to their practice.
- Coach Training
- Mentor Coaching from experienced coaches
- Peer coaching opportunities to meet the requirements for Level 1 Certification
Level 1 Requirements?
- Registration: $405/person
- Must have completed 501 Intro to Coaching & 503 Transformational Change or equivalent
Level 2 Requirements?
- Registration: $405/Person
- Must have completed 501 Intro to Coaching & 503 Transformational Change, and one of the following: 502, 507, 508 or 510 or equivalent
*Online Sessions will be facilitated via Zoom Video Conferencing.
Login instructions will be included in your e-mail confirmation of payment.
For more info about the Cohorts, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 973.592.3411.
Meet Our Instructors: