2019 AG COACHES FORUM | TUES JULY 30th:
Time: 8:30am to 4pm
Location: Rosen Center Hotel
9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
(Grand Ballroom A) Hotel Map
Featuring Master Trainer from Eckerd College, Florida
During this Session, Participants Will:
• Practice and improve conflict resolution skills
• Receive feedback from the CDP-I on how they behave during conflicts
• Learn how to maximize the opportunities and minimize the harmful effects of conflict
• Discuss the costs and benefits (yes, benefits!) of conflict in their organizations
• Discover the link between effective leadership and productive conflict management
Participants will also receive the developmental guide, Managing Conflict Dynamics: A Practical Approach, which provides tips for both improving behavioral responses to conflict as well as cooling down hot buttons so they become less likely to trigger conflict.
- Will be provided for coaches that are ICF Credentialed (ACC, PCC or MCC)
- Continuing Coach Education Hours; 7 CCE hours will be provided to ICF coaches attending the Forum
- Certificate of Completion will be sent to qualified participants by e-mail following the Coaches Forum
- Regular Registration: $135/Person
- Discounted Registration: $50/Person (For Church Planters, Missionaries and ChiAlpha)
Enter Discount Code: "COACH19" at checkout to receive discount
(Lunch Not Included in Registration)
- Virtual Registration: $95/Person (For those unable to travel to Orlando).
CLICK HERE to register online!
FORUM ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
- Late Registration & Walk-Ins: $150/Person after July 26th, and at the door on the day of the Coaches Forum.
MEET & GREET DINNER (OPTIONAL):
- Tues July 30th, 6:30pm. For those interested, a "Meet & Greet Dinner" will take place at Uncle Julio's, (Sunroom), located at 8409 Int'l Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. Cost is just $25/Person and includes Fajita Fiesta Buffet; Uncle Julio's Signature Homemade Chips and Roasted Salsa, Dips for Chips, Fresh Guacamole, Chile con Queso, Chicken & Steak Fajitas, and Sopapillas for dessert. Dinner Registration is online only, and required in advance! Sorry, walk-in dinner registrations NOT permitted.
*Please Note: Dinner Registration is optional for those who desire to participate, and not required in order to attend the AG Coaches Forum. You do not need to attend the Forum to sign up. We'd love to meet you!
CLICK HERE to Register for the Meet N'Greet Dinner.
INFLUENCE CONFERENCE | JULY 31st:
Don't miss the AG Coaching Breakout sessions that will be featured at the General Council Influence Conference at the Rosen Centre.
*Note: "Influence breakout sessions" are included in your General Council Registration.
1pm: "Coaching Conflict" by Drs. Sam & Vicki Farina
2:15pm: "Coaching Transition" by Amy de Vries
3:30pm: "Making Teams Great Again" by Dr. Bill Ellis & Rev. Josh Torres
For General Council Schedule & Housing Visit: