2019 AG COACHES FORUM | TUES JULY 30th:
Time: 8:30am to 4pm
Location: Rosen Center Hotel
9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
"Mastering the Conflicts Dynamic Profile"
Featuring Master Trainer from Eckerd College, Florida
- Will be provided for coaches that are ICF Credentialed (ACC, PCC or MCC)
- Continuing Coach Education Hours; 7 CCE hours will be provided to ICF coaches attending the Forum
- Certificate of Completion will be sent to qualified participants by e-mail following the Coaches Forum
During this Session, Participants Will:
• Practice and improve conflict resolution skills
• Receive feedback from the CDP-I on how they behave during conflicts
• Learn how to maximize the opportunities and minimize the harmful effects of conflict
• Discuss the costs and benefits (yes, benefits!) of conflict in their organizations
• Discover the link between effective leadership and productive conflict management
Participants will also receive the developmental guide, Managing Conflict Dynamics: A Practical Approach, which provides tips for both improving behavioral responses to conflict as well as cooling down hot buttons so they become less likely to trigger conflict.
Regular Registration: $135/Person
Discounted Registration: $50/Person (For Church Planters, Missionaries and ChiAlpha)
Enter Discount Code: "COACH19" at checkout to receive discount
(Lunch Not Included in Registration)
Tuesday Night Meet & Greet Dinner at Uncle Julios optional
CLICK HERE to register online!
FORUM ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
- Late Registration & Walk-Ins: $150/Person after July 26th, and at the door on the day of the Coaches Forum.
MEET & GREET DINNER:
- Tues July 30th, 6:30pm. For those interested, a "Meet & Greet Dinner" will take place at Uncle Julio's, (Sunroom), located at 8409 Int'l Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. Cost is just $25/Person and includes Fajita Fiesta Buffet; Uncle Julio's Signature Homemade Chips and Roasted Salsa, Dips for Chips, Fresh Guacamole, Chile con Queso, Chicken & Steak Fajitas, and Sopapillas for dessert. Dinner Registration is online only, and required in advance! Sorry, walk-in dinner registrations NOT permitted.
*Please Note: Dinner Registration is optional for those who desire to participate, and not required in order to attend the AG Coaches Forum.
INFLUENCE CONFERENCE | JULY 31st:
Don't miss the AG Coaching Breakout sessions that will be featured at the General Council Influence Conference at the Rosen Centre.
Note: "Influence breakout sessions" are included in your General Council Registration.
1pm: "Coaching Conflict" by Drs. Sam & Vicki Farina
2:15pm: "Coaching Transition" by Amy de Vries
3:30pm: "Making Teams Great Again" by Dr. Bill Ellis & Rev. Josh Torres
For General Council Schedule & Housing Visit: